TIDAL VOLUME. IN BABYMAG IT MEANS EXTRA SAFETY.
- Monitoring of main ventilation parameters, such as tidal volume;
- Control of accurate and stable parameters (excellent resolution);
- Just insert the patient's weight and the BabyMag guides you through the control and alarm setting within a safe range;
- Higher safety both for user and patient.
HIGH PRECISION ALARM SYSTEM.
- No occurrence of false alarms;
- The alarms may be set automatically, taking into consideration a percentage of the patient's stable parameters.
MORE COMFORT TO THE PATIENT.
- Flow sensitiveness.
MAGNAMED REMOTE ASSISTANCE (ARM). TECHNOLOGY MAKES DIFFERENCE.
- Present in all Magnamed Lung Ventilators, the remote assistance allows to identify a possible problem via Internet, not being necessary that a technician goes to the hospital;
- Reduction of operating costs and increased availability of the equipment in operation.
MEET SOME ADVANTAGES OF BABYMAG.
- Permanent paramagnetic cell (optional), no need to change or recalibrate.
- Versatility: 10,4" or 15" display.
- Simple and user-friendly interface, with touch screen.
- 3-hour duration battery
- Compact and practical.